Hello,

Has something changed about default forking behaviour in >= 4.0?

I have a scenario where INVITEs processed by the proxy first hit a redirect server, catch a 302, and then append another branch and iterate over one or more outbound routes.

In the past, this worked fine. After I upgraded to 4.0, I am seeing two branches at a time on the outbound routes, after the initial branch to the redirect server. The desired behaviour is serial forking at all times.

tm:failure_reply_mode is set to 3, as it always has been.

Any ideas would be appreciated;  thank you!

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC