On 5/13/13 4:38 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
On 05/13/2013 09:30 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
Just to understand exactly:

A calls B
B redirects to C and is captured by proxy

then from proxy you have two parallel outgoing branches to C?

How you take the address of C and create the branch? uac_redirect or
other script functions?

Yes, your understanding of the scenario is correct.

No, I do not use any of the uac_* or contacts functions. I manually catch the 302 in a failure_route, manually parse out the relevant details from the Contact header, rewrite the RURI (prior to append_branch()), append_branch() and t_relay().

append_branch() is not needed anymore (for couple of releases, actually, being added in one of the 3.x releases), but should be harmless unless you do other changes of r-uri/dst-uri after append_branch(). Can you try without append branch?

Also, can you look at config execution trace to be sure append branch is not called twice somehow?

Cheers,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
  * http://asipto.com/u/katu *