On 5/13/13 4:47 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
On 05/13/2013 10:45 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

append_branch() is not needed anymore (for couple of releases, actually,
being added in one of the 3.x releases), but should be harmless unless
you do other changes of r-uri/dst-uri after append_branch(). Can you try
without append branch?

Oh. Well, that was news to me. I guess I missed this. So, now when t_relay() is called from failure route it automatically appends a new branch as necessary?
Yes, if the r-uri is changed in failure route, a new branch is created by t_relay() without need of using explicitly append_branch().

But again, using append_branch() once before t_relay() there should do nothing (backward compatible behavior). Unless some new code changed that behavior -- iirc, append_branch() was affected by some outbound code.

Cheers,
Daniel

Given this knowledge, I find it likely that branches are being automatically appended by the proxy and then additionally appended manually. I'll look into it from this angle. Thank you!

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
  * http://asipto.com/u/katu *