There's some confusion, I've noticed, about the value of PATH.

Under Linux and Solaris, use the name of the directory that contains the
libwrap.a file:   --with-libwrap=/usr/local/lib

The docs say to specify the path of the libwrap.a file. perhaps this is
for other OSs:   --with-libwrap=/usr/local/lib/libwrap.a

Either way, it's unusual for libwrap.a to be in the SSH build directory.
Did you put it there on purpose? It's a useful thing to keep around in
your /usr/local/lib directory.

--
Gregor Mosheh
[EMAIL PROTECTED]