John,

We often see similar errors here using other Solaris X apps (e.g.
admintool), however, these (similar but not identical) X key binding errors
generally do not cause us too much grief.

In our case, however, we believe that the issue has more to do with the key
bindings (and therefore an issue between the X client libraries and the X
server).

Does anyone else have more definite information to add?

Regards,

Dave McDonald                         telephone:      02-9554-0000 (switch)
Systems Support Analyst                               02-9554-0346 (direct)
Security Mailing Services Pty. Ltd.                   04-0707-6947 (mobile)
6 The Crescent                        facsimile:      02-9554-0554
P.O. Box 86                           e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
KINGSGROVE  NSW  2208                 web:    http://www.secmail.com.au/