Hello Ian,

you said you _deleted_ the folder - did you mean, you have removed them by
hand (using the explorer)?
Maybe you should have _deinstalled_ it by using the deinstallation routines?

And even when doing that, I always suggest to look through the registry for
any settings left, and recommend to delete them by hand, when it is
absolutely clear that they belong to the appropriate program.

After being done with that, try installing it.

By the way - I do not understand why they have a 2.4-eval-copy and a
2.3-release...maybe it's because it's non-commercial?

-Volkmar