> I have a small request, could the moderator of the email list add [ssh]:
        > to the subject of emails that go through this list please?
        >
        > It would be simpler to search for emails I file then and also I can
        > reply to important emails quicker.
        >
        > Would anyone else be interested in this subject modification?

Well - nice to have, but each email going through this list has a TO:-Line
set to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" - that's what I use to filter and sort the mails...

But - a "reply-to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"-line would be nice... so on a reply the mail goes to
the
list, not just the one who asked/answered...

-Volkmar