Not everyone here uses procmail, in fact, some of us are stuck with Outlook.
Outlook doesn't have such functionality.  I create rules to move e-mails
from the SSH mailing list to another folder, but this doesn't always work
based upon the 'to: ' field when it's set to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' because some
people create local aliases for the mailing list, so I still end up moving
half of the SSH mailing list e-mail by hand.

-Ray