Oh, I was planning on having the pilot under an extended buffer beam.  :/
I try to keep the curves large.  :]

Trot, the fox who's interested in seeing a pic...

At 10:45 AM 03/22/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Ummm, this might not be the perfect solution for you, friend.  I
>designed it with a link-and-pin coupler in mind.  If you're going to
>use knuckle couplers, you're going to have to figure out how the
>mount them, and then the pilot might have to be modified to
>accomodate whatever you use.
>
>-vance-

     TrotFox          \ Always remember,       /\-/\
AKA Landon Solomon     \ "There is a          ( o o )
[EMAIL PROTECTED] \ third alternative."  >\_/<