If you want to see some really neat cutting of anything from marshmallows to
granite, stainless steel, everything including diamond, find out if there is
a water jet unit in your area. Believe me it is all done with high pressure
water and an abrasive.
The beauty of it is that there is no HAZ (heat affected zone) like yo get
with flame, lazer, etc. They are even cutting fabric for slothes with them.
The water goes thru the cloth so fast it does not have time to get absorbed!
I almost bought one in 1986 for $100,000.00, but the bank said it would never
work! If I had gone ahead anyway, I'd be rich now instead of just good
looking.
Keep your steam up!
Walt & Mr. Lunk