Sir Art of the Roundhouse wrote:

"That
>said, nothing alarming is likely to happen - unless perhaps you allow your
>loco to sit in a conflagration caused by a meths fired loco - there, that
>should start a spat !

You bet it will--'tis the careless filling and spilling of butan/propane
gas that causes the conflagration. Some of you will recall an event a few
years ago at Diamondhead -- a stupid
steamer was filling his butane tank in the middle of the main running
section when a very beautiful lady came by with her beautiful SR Schools -
running beautifully on ALCOHOL.-POOF-a big sheet of flame. Fortunately, no
one was hurt (I couldn't get to the chap!) but the poor lady barely
survived the shock!

Sir Art--you have now been demoted to "The Knight of the Outhouse " where
you will get plenty of gas--methane!! Look out for me sneaking around with
an alcohol fired lighter!  POOF!!

Alcohol "burning hot" Cantankerous Uncle Geoff.

"