To all members of sslivesteam colegroup my sincere Apologia to
all for my comments here! Walt right this site is for are enjoyment of live
steam to discuss chat even yell if need be but the content always should be
about are great hobby live steam small scale locomotives hobby! am sorry Guys
Walt comments hit to close to home here Sorry to vent steam i must have had
my head up my caboose last nit, Walt just one more little comment here i do
have little back ground to having BA in education and former high school
teacher and football coach moreover my father was employed by the Santa Fe RR
in Colorado for 28 years! i mean he my Father -started- from -the -bottom-
sweeping -floors -track- work- mail -baggage grease- monkey -you- name it he
did it but always got paid fair be because of you know who and what! and
finally he my Father made station agent so I have seen both sides of the
coin! Its real shame though-when I can make better living working for grocery
store than teaching history and PE! but thank you Walt when your right your
right I was wrong  so = Please keep your steam up and have fun  --sorry dumb
and why did i write that stuff ---------------very embarrass---tom :)