Geoff Spenceley wrote:
> Well back to my 3-1/2" track--whoops, another no no!
>
> Gaugeful Uncle Geoff.  (Z to 3-1/2"-(not to Clark's--YET!!)
Just get your gauge stretcher out Geoff.  I am installing a full sized
machine shop (13x40 lathe & 9x42 mill) in my house as we speak.  And I
will start on a 7 1/2 inch gauge engine after Diamondhead 2001.  I just
returned from the IBLS millennium meet at Train Mountain Oregon.
Unbelievable layout (17 actual miles) and number of folks with 7 1/2
inch gauge equipment.  28 came from New Zealand with a shay loco and
several cars.

Clark