Hello Everyone,

  I'm really at a loss as to why there should be another list, or change this one.
  This list has provided me with LOTS of information. Information that I would have
never gotten otherwise and may have never seen anywhere else. If we start spreading
the information across different lists I feel that we will all suffer from it. To
expound on that idea, we may end up with so many people opening new folders on
another list that it may become difficult to weed through the old vs. new stuff. (I'm
not knocking anyone for doing it, or taking full advantage of it.)
  Ok, that said, I also agree with Salty. Both gentlemen operating the lists deserve
a pat on the back for their work and efforts.
  I'm a member of both list since I don't want to miss anything. The topics will end
up being hashed out again but perhaps a new approach or angle may be taken. Obviously
a good thing since it would give a fresh insight. Then again, if it's members of this
list that join the other one, it may end up being a parallel list.
  No right or wrong answers best I can see.
  Keep it up Dave! You're doing a great job.

Later,
Trent

P.S.- Vance, I have a DOS machine on my desk at home just for running my old programs
that will not run in a DOS Window. I still love DOS! <grin>