<< Well Salty I'm going to answer your question by showing you how to fish
 and by this example actually feed you fish. >>
     Actually I have a catalog with the prices for Mamod steam products as
well as other steam engines.  What I was asking for was opinions of the list
members as to what they thought might be a fair dollar amount to offer my
nephew and if they thought one would be worth owning.  I can't find peoples
opinions with a search engine.
     Through your efforts and others on the list I am learning more and more
all the time about using the browsers. I will give  http://www.google.com/
a try as the AOL search engine always gives me far more sites than I really
want to look at.  It always takes me considerable effort to weed out all the
sites that I do not want.  I will print out your reply and file it away for
future reference.  Thank you for your ecucational efforts toward training
this old goat.

Salty