From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Joe Betsko
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 10:13 PM
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam
Subject: Re: Track Roadbed and Operating Pit

Charles and List,

This page shows some of the progress I made today
http://www.gardensteamers.com/track_install.html  Right now, I have a
level point to point set up and it's great to be steaming in the meantime!

Charles, a drain pipe would eventually surface on my property after
trenching about another 15 feet or otherwise it's "Steam in the Pond"
for me!  Or I could put in a pipe with holes - not sure of the exact
term at the moment...

I like the mat suggestion.  Thanks!

--
Regards,