Gee,  Larry

Thanks for the kind words--AND the offer on the front garden track. Looking
forward to your railroad on April 1.--There will be photos on the internet
no doubt.

And lets see-"offers" from Bob and Scott on the desert track- This is
getting serious-almost! I shall have to drive down and see if the sand
dunes have levelled. Kidding!! The desert there is beautiful and doesn't
have the hi temps of the lower deserts. Lucerne has a redneck bar too, I
believe!

If I may deviate for a moment, we bought that property in 1967 'cos it was
right along the road between the mountains and Apple Valley and I KNEW it
was going rise incredulously in value--well it didn't--but it did nearly
everywhere else up there!!--Hey--an excursion RR-that'll make money! ?!

Sand box Spenceley.