Yup, the trestle kinda shrinks all trains. Trains look very tiny on this
trestle if one tries to photograph most of the trestle.
Haven't been skiing it two years, ever since I hurt my feet. Turns out the
ski boots protect the feet. Sure was encouraging to see even 70 year olds
skiing! I started skiing at 42 years! No chance I wasted time, since I have
no parts yet to rebuild the burner.
~Gary - Eugene, OR