Harry. Ole bean,

You wrote:

 It's an endearing peculiarity
>of doing business in the UK which seems worse because we (U.S.) are so used
>to having it yesterday.  I know this doesn't help but it's just the way it
>sometimes is.

Not necessarily true. I have had several recent hobby experiences with
small UK companies (not trains) and the service was superb--with special
requirements I needed too. In fact in one case there was a US distributor
whom I was supposed to contact and did, but I could get no response . The
Brit distributor responded immediately and gave me excellent service.

Roy Scott and Andrew Pullen have given me excellent service also, as did
Tom Cooper many years ago. I have never done business with Brandbright,
however.

Perhaps it is necessary to write with a Brit accent!!

Cheers,

Geoff.