I will have to learn to be patient again. I have
adapted to well to the live in North America (I am
originally from Europe). Dealing with Roundhouse and
Finescale Engineering in England has spoiled me, too;
they can be reached by phone and e-mail any time and
it seems like they ship anything you want within
hours.

Matthias