For those of you with an interest in 3' prototype equipment, the web site
for the new Jersey Museum of Transportation/Pine Creek RR has been updated
with a bunch of pictures, to include at least one picture for just about
every locomotive we own.    However, the person who put up the pictures did
not include captions, so if you have any questions, please let me know.

You'll see pictures of our Ely-Thomas shay, the Irish Lady Edith (1887),
Quincy and Torch Lake #6, our Porter mogul (1914) , Buda motor car, and a
bunch of diesels.

Try www.njmt.org and let me know if you have any questions.

As far as polls go, Pine Creek engineers have gotten in to noisy arguments
over which of our steamers is the best, the best manufacturer, and the best
to run.

J.R. May