Please please please do a proper job on loco restoration, and the
tender  replica. with no unneccessary embellishments, and with rivets
(if only cosmetic) where they should be. Welded construction looks
awful.  After criticism a preservation soc is redoing replicationof
water tankks WITH cosmetic rivets as the plain welded tanks were too
obviosly modern replacements.  I believe the Q&TL locos extant at
closure still all survive.  No 6 being a favourite of mine.

Sam E