Hmmm, can you picture a shay without foot boards? Yuk!  I have a picture of
the Q&TL #6 with a pilot and it really looks odd, in part because the engine
is so "fat" compared to the rails.  The pilot takes on a "Hitler mustache"
kind of look.  At some point the 6 lost it, but not sure when or why.

Any one have some full sized moose antlers for sale?