I was conserned that the "No" could be interpreted as "NO!" which it
certainly was not.  It was intended as a completly informative "No" with no
empaphsis or strenght in its use.   I have just used CA quite often though I
did cringe a bit with the story of glueing the finger back together.

The other night at dinner our six year old daughter did tell us a story
about her one friend that fell and cracked her head open.  She told me she
had to go to the hospital and the doctor glued her head back together.   My
wife an I laughed but maybe she really did get her head glued back together.
Kids are fun.

Steve