When my kitten was front-declawed a few months ago he came back the next
day ready to go with no stiches.  The digits had been 'glued' closed and
he was fine to walk on them although you could tell it was somewhat
uncomfortable to do.  Made me wonder if they'd used a CA derivative but
since I was working and my wife was not I never got to ask the vet.  :]

Kitten has since learned to let his teeth take over where the front claws
used to penatrate!

Trot, the fox with the worlds best, smartest, most intelligent kitten!

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Ciambrone, Steve @ OS wrote:

> I was conserned that the "No" could be interpreted as "NO!" which it
> certainly was not.  It was intended as a completly informative "No" with no
> empaphsis or strenght in its use.   I have just used CA quite often though I
> did cringe a bit with the story of glueing the finger back together.
>
> The other night at dinner our six year old daughter did tell us a story
> about her one friend that fell and cracked her head open.  She told me she
> had to go to the hospital and the doctor glued her head back together.   My
> wife an I laughed but maybe she really did get her head glued back together.
> Kids are fun.
>
> Steve

 /\_/\        TrotFox        \ Always remember,
( o o )  AKA Landon Solomon   \ "There is a