Actually, I didn't ask for it at all. My wife did as she's the one he kept shredding. I was, and still am, all for full claws as I have moral difficulty modifying natures little angels for my own comfort. However, as a playful, hyper kitten he left holes and gouges in her arms every time he decided to go to ground or up a leg. Not her fault in the least though (truly.) It took a lot of convincing before I was even remotely comfortable with the idea but he seems to be ok now and luckily shows no signs of having taken it personally. ;]

Again with the apologies...

Trot, the gray, fox...