Folks,
        Now it's my turn to ask a construction question.  I've just
acquired a couple of Tenmille freight kits, the GW Toad and a low-side
wagon, and although I've built plenty of the US "craftsman" style wood
railway car kits each mfg's products can need very different treatments.
Since this will be my first Tennmille kits I'd be very happy to receive any
suggestions anyone might have for doing a better job of it.  I can start
with what glue is best these days?  Is it cyano?  The last time I built a
wood kit (in my yout') Ambroid cement was about the best thing going.

Regards,
Harry