I'm getting a little worried about everyone's safety inasmuch as so many
keystrokes have been devoted to the perils of the Midwest Boiler that we may all
end up suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome...

Here's something else to loose sleep over:

Health Hazards Data

Effects of Exposure: INGESTION OF LARGE AMOUNTS OF REAGENT WATER WILL CAUSE
SERIOUS ILLNESS.

First Aid: IF LARGE QUANTITIES ARE CONSUMED, CONSULT A PHYSICIAN.
Handling and Disposal
Spill Release Procedures: ALLOW TO EVAPORATE OR FLOW TO DRAIN.
Neutralizing Agent: NONE
Waste Disposal Methods: DISPOSE OF IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL,
STATE, AND LOCAL REGULATIONS.
Handling And Storage Precautions: KEEP CONTAINER CLOSED WHEN NOT IN USE.
Other Precautions: LDLO = 368 MG/KG

The above text came from the MSDS for Distilled Water.

Lets be safe - and still have some fun.  :-)

Mike