On 01/11/2017 04:31 PM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
Hi,

despite new development happening in the sssd-1-15 branch (aka master),
there are still too many tickets in the 1.14.3 milestone. The tickets
should be moved out to current milestones unless someone is really
working on them.

These are:
    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3063 - add an integration test for
the configuration include directories
        - would it be enough to have two users in two search bases and drop
        a snippet with the second base, then try to resolve a user? If yes,
        this is a one-hour effort, any takers? If not, move to CI milestone
        - Lukas said there would be issue with integration test would be
        how to detect whether libini_config suports it (rhel6 does not
        support it). Therefore I suggest we move the ticket to CI milestone.

     * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3085 - looks fixed in

https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/sssd.git/commit/?id=11540d9efb85b9ed0341e8a1fc97fc078c6ce418
     OK to close?
        - Lukas already added a +1 last week on our meeting, so I'll
        probably close the ticket.

    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3197 - add a line to sssd-ad
      man page on how does the POSIX attrs in GC work
      - Someone suggested reverting the logic for POSIX-attrs-in-GC lately,
      but I forgot the details, does anyone remember? Otherwise this is
      a 5-minute patch, so I suggest just closing it.

    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3208 - Need detailed information
    about config-check option
     - what is this ticket about? Do we need it? I suggest we just close it

    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3222 - sssd still showing ipa
    user after removed from last group
     - unless anyone is actively working on the ticket, just move to
       patches welcome

    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2554 - Update spec file according
    to updated guidelines
     - Unless anyone would like to clean up our reference upstream specfile,
       I suggest we close the ticket

    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3113 - Please move sudo_timed option
to sssd-sudo man page
     - 5 minutes patch and George is unlikely to send a patch, any takers?

I looked at this ticket and I saw that we have no configuration options in sssd-sudo.

We just say in sssd-sudo:
"There are many configuration options that can be used to adjust the behavior. Please refer to "ldap_sudo_*" in sssd-ldap(5) and "sudo_*" in sssd.conf(5)."

I am not sure if it is good idea to move exactly one option to this man page. Any other opinions?

    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3074 - Move timestamp cache to tmpfs
    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3097 - Measure the difference
between tmpfs database and NOSYNC database
     - tmpfs provides very little benefit, close with an explanation

After this milestone is cleaned up, I'll finally populate the 1.15 Beta
milestone..

Regards

--
Petr^4 Čech