On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 06:52:32PM +0100, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
> On (11/01/17 16:31), Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >despite new development happening in the sssd-1-15 branch (aka master),
> >there are still too many tickets in the 1.14.3 milestone. The tickets
> >should be moved out to current milestones unless someone is really
> >working on them.
> >
> >These are:
> >    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3063 - add an integration test
> > for the configuration include directories
> >     - would it be enough to have two users in two search bases and drop
> >     a snippet with the second base, then try to resolve a user? If yes,
> >     this is a one-hour effort, any takers? If not, move to CI milestone
> >     - Lukas said there would be issue with integration test would be
> >     how to detect whether libini_config suports it (rhel6 does not
> >     support it). Therefore I suggest we move the ticket to CI milestone.
> >
> >     * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3085 - looks fixed in
> >
> > https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/sssd.git/commit/?id=11540d9efb85b9ed0341e8a1fc97fc078c6ce418
> >     OK to close?
> >     - Lukas already added a +1 last week on our meeting, so I'll
> >     probably close the ticket.
> >
>      yes, but Michal might check wheter the commit is good enough for him.

This one was already closed.

> >    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3197 - add a line to sssd-ad
> >      man page on how does the POSIX attrs in GC work
> >      - Someone suggested reverting the logic for POSIX-attrs-in-GC lately,
> >      but I forgot the details, does anyone remember? Otherwise this is
> >      a 5-minute patch, so I suggest just closing it.
> >
> >    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3208 - Need detailed information
> >    about config-check option
> >     - what is this ticket about? Do we need it? I suggest we just close it
> >
> I think that issue is with mninimal manual page.
> There is just following paragraph
>
> AVAILABLE COMMANDS
>        To list all available commands run sssctl without any parameters. To
>        print help for selected command run sssctl COMMAND --help.
>
> We might do the same as in dnf
>
> SYNOPSIS
>        sssctl [options] <command> [<args>...]
>
>        Available commands:
>
>            * domain-list
>            * domain-status
>
> and then describe Commands in details.

Michal, do you have an opinon here? If this is something that can be
fixed quickly (several hours max), then let's just get the ticket out of
our radar.

> >    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3222 - sssd still showing ipa
> >    user after removed from last group
> >     - unless anyone is actively working on the ticket, just move to
> >       patches welcome
> This ticket was caught as part of testing Web_App_Authentication.
> @see related BZ. Do we want to ignore such bugs?
> It might affect integration effort.

I'm just worried that noone is working on the bug and that we don't even
know how to fix it.

> >    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2554 - Update spec file according
> >    to updated guidelines
> >     - Unless anyone would like to clean up our reference upstream specfile,
> >       I suggest we close the ticket
>      There are still parts which need to be updated in spec file.
>      I sent some patches from time to time to decrease them. Because
>      it's not a priority.
>
>      We might move it to "patches welcome" bucket

OK, moved.

> >    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3113 - Please move sudo_timed
> > option to sssd-sudo man page
> >     - 5 minutes patch and George is unlikely to send a patch, any takers?
> >
> >    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3074 - Move timestamp cache to
> > tmpfs
> >    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3097 - Measure the difference
> > between tmpfs database and NOSYNC database
> >     - tmpfs provides very little benefit, close with an explanation
>         Could you provide numbers/data?
>         It would be good to know what is a "very little benefit"
>         But I'm fine with closing #3074

of course you are right. I re-run the tests and added measurements into
#3097 (now I think 3097 can be closed because the purpose was only to
add the measurements) and with what the benchmarks show is quite
conslusive in the sense that #3074 can be closed or moved into patches
welcome.

Please let me know if you disagree, otherwise I'll close 3097 and move
3074 into patches welcome.