On (12/01/17 15:29), Petr Cech wrote:

>> > I looked at this ticket and I saw that we have no configuration options
>> > in sssd-sudo.
>> >
>> > We just say in sssd-sudo:
>> > "There are many configuration options that can be used to adjust the
>> > behavior. Please refer to "ldap_sudo_*" in sssd-ldap(5) and "sudo_*" in
>> > sssd.conf(5)."
>> >
>> > I am not sure if it is good idea to move exactly one option to this man
>> > page. Any other opinions?
>>
>> All or nothing.
>
>Then I vote for nothing. It is better if all options are on the same place.

ldap_sudo_* options are related to back-end and therefore it make sense
to have them in sssd-ldap(5).

sssd-sudo(5) does not have any responder related options ATM.
And we have all responder related options documented in sssd.conf(5)
IMHO, it is fine to keep the documentation of sudo_timed in sssd.conf(5)

There's also a reference to sssd-sudo(5) in sssd.conf(5)

is the best idea. There's also a reference to sssd-sudo(5) in sssd.conf(5)

LS