Hi,

I started on migrating the wiki content from fedorahosted to pagure.
Because we are working hard on finishing the 1.15.1 and 1.15.2 releases,
I want to only migrate the content that we need right now, which is the
releases page (so that we can put the release notes somewhere) and
design pages for 1.15 features.

So far I was trying the documentation out in a sandbox repo:
    https://pagure.io/docs/jhrozek-doctest/
I think it looks OK and I like the rst->sphinx->html workflow:
    https://docs.pagure.org/pagure/usage/using_doc.html

Regarding the repositories, I propose we do this:
    1) create a new repo under the SSSD namespace, perhaps:
        https://pagure.io/SSSD/docs
    This repo will only contain the rst sources. I would like to ask
    Patrick to mirror this repo to github so we can use PRs to update
    documentation.

    2) When a PR to this repo is merged, one of the maintainers will run
    "make html" in the docs repo. This will generate HTML documentation
    from the rst sources.

    3) This HTML documentation will be pushed to:
        ssh://g...@pagure.io/docs/SSSD/sssd.git

Since I would only like to put up the releases and changelogs for now, I
would like to ask to temporarily not review the RST changes with PRs
until we are done with 1.15 development.

Please speak up if you disagree :-)