From: sssd-users-boun...@lists.fedorahosted.org
[mailto:sssd-users-boun...@lists.fedorahosted.org] On Behalf Of Jakub Hrozek
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 12:40 PM
To: sssd-users@lists.fedorahosted.org
Subject: Re: [SSSD-users] Not finding /usr/lib64/libsss_sudo.so on RHEL V6.4

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 06:41:38PM +0000, Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux
Network Support) wrote:
> Ok...that did it.
>
> I installed libsss_sudo-1.9.2-82.el6.x86_64.rpm on two different RHEL
> V6.4 systems and now sudo is working through sssd and our ldap server.
>
> But I am not finding this library in the RHEL V6.3 distro, so does
> that mean sudo with sssd can not be used in Red Hat prior to V6.4 ?

yes, it's a new feature of 6.4

> I tried installing the sssd-1.9.2* on a v6.3 system and it failed with gobs
> of missing dependencies.

yeah, 6.4 added a ton of new features that depend on newer versions of samba
and kerberos among others..

> Al Licause

  • [SSSD-users] Not fi... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
    • Re: [SSSD-user... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
    • Re: [SSSD-user... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
    • Re: [SSSD-user... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
      • Re: [SSSD-... Jakub Hrozek
        • Re: [S... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
          • Re... Dmitri Pal
            • ... Jakub Hrozek
              • ... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
            • ... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
              • ... Jakub Hrozek
                • ... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
                • ... Michael Ströder