From: sssd-users-boun...@lists.fedorahosted.org
[mailto:sssd-users-boun...@lists.fedorahosted.org] On Behalf Of Jakub Hrozek
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 4:35 PM
To: sssd-users@lists.fedorahosted.org
Subject: Re: [SSSD-users] Not finding /usr/lib64/libsss_sudo.so on RHEL V6.4

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 07:11:28PM -0400, Dmitri Pal wrote:
> On 07/24/2013 03:41 PM, Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network
> Support) wrote:
> > Thanks Jakob,
> >
> > I suspect I'll have at least one unhappy customer if they can't upgrade.
> >
> > Should we not be able to use sudo with sssd, is it possible to use
> > straight ldap.conf and shutdown/bypass sssd in V6.3 of RHEL for example ?
> Yes.
> In versions before 6.3 it is actually ldap.conf but AFAIR in 6.3 sudo
> changed the name and location of the file so please check sudo docs
> for that matter to be sure which file to update.

The file is located at /etc/sudo-ldap.conf
  • [SSSD-users] Not fi... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
    • Re: [SSSD-user... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
    • Re: [SSSD-user... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
    • Re: [SSSD-user... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
      • Re: [SSSD-... Jakub Hrozek
        • Re: [S... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
          • Re... Dmitri Pal
            • ... Jakub Hrozek
              • ... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
            • ... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
              • ... Jakub Hrozek
                • ... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
                • ... Michael Ströder
                • ... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
                • ... Jakub Hrozek
                • ... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
                • ... Dmitri Pal