From: sssd-users-boun...@lists.fedorahosted.org
[mailto:sssd-users-boun...@lists.fedorahosted.org] On Behalf Of Michael Ströder
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 10:16 AM
To: End-user discussions about the System Security Services Daemon
Subject: Re: [SSSD-users] Not finding /usr/lib64/libsss_sudo.so on RHEL V6.4

Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 03:22:20PM +0000, Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS -
> UNIX/Linux Network Support) wrote:
>> Thanks very much.   I'm not sure what AFAIR is but I got this working in
>> RHEL V6.3 by reenabling
>> sssd for authentication and then using /etc/sudo-ldap.conf for the sudo
>> component.
>
> That's fine, using sssd for authentication and identity information
> while using sudo's built-in LDAP support is perfectly supportable
> configuration.

Hmm, direct sudo-ldap does no caching of sudoRole entries. So if you're LDAP
server is not available/reachable you're lost fixing the issues...

Ciao, Michael.

  • Re: [SSSD-users] No... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
    • Re: [SSSD-user... Jakub Hrozek
      • Re: [SSSD-... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
        • Re: [S... Dmitri Pal
          • Re... Jakub Hrozek
            • ... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
          • Re... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
            • ... Jakub Hrozek
              • ... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
              • ... Michael Ströder
              • ... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
              • ... Jakub Hrozek
              • ... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
              • ... Dmitri Pal
              • ... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)
              • ... Michael Ströder
              • ... Ondrej Valousek
              • ... Jakub Hrozek
              • ... Ondrej Valousek
              • ... Licause, Al (CSC AMS BCS - UNIX/Linux Network Support)