On 8/11/07, Peter Saint-Andre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If your client shows a message even though it doesn't understand the
> only child element in that message, then you should file a bug with the
> developers, because that violates RFC 3920.

I know. And this bug will be fixed. Though I still think that headline
messages aren't acceptable for drawing attention. If someone will
include <body/> into this message, Tkabber will show it in a separate
headlines window. Or you want to add something like "client SHOULD
ignore all information included into attention message"?

IQ is simple. Message is complicated.

Cheers!
--
Sergei Golovan