Hi!

Regarding optimization we get good figures from compression zlib (at
least good start).

Also in some comments:

Optimizing roster: Good start, but also should be considered vCard based
traffic,
which causes traffic load. Caching the data to devices is good start and
resurrect the
xep-0150 could be easiest and straight forward action. Also adding use
case "Caching and
retrieving vCard" with etagging. Of course Pubsub could be one approach
for vCards,
but requires extra implementation.

Cheer's
<Juha>