I didn't assist to the Summit @ Brussels so I lack a lot of information. Having
said that, What is JabberDisk? Can't we use XEP-129 and may be also XEP-135 for
that goal? We are using XEP-129 for file sharing (in rooms) and since it's
server based it should be possible to hook up a virus scanning solution. It is
also possible to define users/entities allowed to get the file. So is
JabberDisk == XEP-129? :)

  -- Gato