Hi,

Hop again about this caps XEP (sorry!).

in the list of disco features (
http://xmpp.org/registrar/disco-features.html ), are we supposed to have
every proposed namespace? Because I don't find for instance "XEP-0168:
Resource Application Priority" ('urn:xmpp:rap:0' and
'urn:xmpp:raproute:0') or "XEP-0048: Bookmarks" ('storage:bookmarks').
And probably other are missing as well.

They seem to be listed by alphabetical order, can I consider the
alphabetical order if I need to sort the features for the generation
method of the verification string in "XEP-0115: Entity Capabilities"?

Shouldn't this be changed in section 5.1, for points 2 and 4 (sorting
identities and features), rather than linking to the respective lists?
This is a more generic and easy method...
Regards,

Jehan

--
Jehan