On Dec 12, 2008, at 3:17 PM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

Andreas Monitzer wrote:
On Dec 12, 2008, at 20:09, Jonathan Schleifer wrote:

Well, I recently saw that Wippien has VPN support and uses XMPP for
the messaging part. I thought that it maybe might be a good idea to
have a XEP for VPN via XMPP. I think this could be achieved quite well with Jingle. We would just need a XEP which specifies how the packets
should be transfered over the tunnel established by Jingle. What do
you think?

Maybe PPP over Jingle?

XMPPPPP? ;-)

Why limit ourselves to point-to-point networking when we can do multi- point networking?

-- Kurt