Jonathan Schleifer wrote:
> Sure VNC via XMPP is useless, and once again this is where XMPP could
> replace something proprietary: TeamViewer for example.

usefull?

And BTW, I guess it would cost me about one day of work to make a
prototype and does this. But it will be very slow since my stack only
supports IBB as transport. What I want to say here: XMPP can replace
many proprietary solutions with a working Jingle stack. Most solutions
only exist to help you through the NAT -- we can do that, too

Dirk

--
Remaining time multiplied by distress is constant.