On Sun Mar  1 09:45:12 2009, Dirk Meyer wrote:
I'm thinking of maybe having a proxy in the home network. All local
devices connect to the proxy and the proxy relays everything to the
server. In that case the proxy registers all resources from its clients
to the server. Maybe it is a stupid idea, maybe not.

Okay, so I look forward to your document explaining the security implications of deliberately introducing a man in the middle. ;-)

Seriously, what does such an architecture gain you?

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:d...@cridland.net - xmpp:d...@dave.cridland.net
 - http://dave.cridland.net/