BUT..

I think about different languages about chinese , thais. If you make wrong word. (invalid word), you need correct this word with back.

Op 24/07/2012 17:31, Gregg Vanderheiden schreef:
I agree

the word by word is often brought up -- but never implemented. It make little sense to add this here and confuse the discussion. You can't do word by word without XEP-0301 == and if doing XEP-0301 you can do NT or WbWord or SbSentence or CbClause whatever you want. But I would not get into discussing or mentioning them except to say that you can allow any of them as options in a client but should be on the receiving side as a preference.

Talking about doing word by word but sending fragments if person is slow etc is just confusing this standard. Keep it simple I think.

/Gregg/
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering