On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Gunnar Hellström <
gunnar.hellst...@omnitor.se> wrote:

>  Both Kevin and me detected the little logic gap in the text of section
> 4.1 and the example.

That's because you two are smart implementers.
You have to factor in all implementers
- Implementers who just go straight to examples
- Implementers who read linearly
- Implementers who jump all over
- Implementers who make assumptions
- Implementers who figure out quickly
- Implementers that take a long time to figure things out
- Etc.
I feel I have chosen the best compromise to accomodate the above.  You've
already figured it out.  So?
Anyway, I'll leave this till LAST CALL.

There are more pressing matters to discuss, including discussion about the
merger of <e/> and <d/> elements, which is far more important and
disruptive to protocol.   I am eagerly awaiting Kevin's comments about
this.   Please move on to pressing matters.

Thank you,
Mark Rejhon