Thank you Thomas for your intrest

We have gone through the SOX proposal before and looked into several other
solutions finding them not so general in the abstraction as we would like
them to be to handle different use cases such as smart metering and
business model spanning smart grid applications

The Andrew initiative is very good and can infact be more or less realised
in our proposed solutions. The coming XEP's will show how to do
provisioning and get access rights to field's on nodes. Which has
similarities to your UUID_meta UUID_data JID proposals for accessrights but
is more general.

Please let us elaborate more on the issues as we move forward

/Joachim