Last one on my list. :-)

First off, it's unclear why, in §2.4, PStr does not include the 'from'
attribute if available? I also suspect it should include the 'to' only if
given in the stanza, and finally I think your use of "type" should be
replaced with "form_type" to avoid confusion with the stanza's type
attribute.

Next, typo - Example 6 should presumably have a title of "PLAINTEXT".

Overall, I really think that using the FORM_TYPE here is wrong - it means
the only forms that can be signed are form signing forms, which seems
somewhat introspective. Instead I recommend defining a new signing
indicator, perhaps a field SIGNED. It's not *wonderfully* clear in XEP-0068
whether additional generic field names such as this, or the oauth ones, can
be registered in such a way, but we can change that to accommodate this.

The reason I feel strongly here is because I'd like to be able to
potentially sign forms such as MUC configurations, and the current proposal
essentially prevents this.

I have not reviewed this document in terms of security.