Am 23.06.2014 09:41, schrieb Sergey Dobrov:
So guys, what are the exact concern around the XEP-0033

None of us has ever seen 0033 deliver on "reducing the amount of s2s traffic". Even the authors of 0033 agreed to this in the repeater introduction.

Using 0033 unconditionally has trust issues. How do you avoid the spammer that just puts a bunch of addresses there? You need to do heavy checks on each use here -- which is why reusing lists may have advantages, as you need to do those checks less (which depends on the usecase however).

and what should I use instead? I did not get your points.

Ignore 0033 for now.