On 2 September 2014 10:50, Evgeny Khramtsov <xramt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tue, 02 Sep 2014 09:58:41 +0200
> Goffi <go...@goffi.org> wrote:
>
> > You can name and shame me if you want, 'cause I'm definitely in the
> > against github-and-all-proprietary-trendy-shiny-things camp.
>
> OK, you're the one. And a lot of people here want github.
> And seems like the argument is still the same
> "all-proprietary-trendy-shiny-things", i.e. no arguments. Proprietary.
> So what? Trendy-shiny. And?

Just because you disagree with the argument does not make it invalid.

I do follow the concept that a decentralized open protocol using a
centralized proprietary tool is at the very least somewhat ironic - it's
not enough to put me off, though I have other reasons.

Also you're repeating your assertion that there is only one person
unwilling to use github, which is not true.