Georg,

> * Steve Kille <steve.ki...@isode.com> [2017-02-13 12:55]:
> > 8. Use example JIDs aligned to anticipated BIND2 format. These are
> > long!
>
> I think it's a bad idea to do this in examples for developers. It is hard
> enough
> already to remember the bare JIDs of multiple parties and their interactions,
> having the additional burden of mapping 256 bits of pseudo-randomness to
> individual clients is really counterproductive.
>
> Examples should be readable first, and there is really no need to have
> UUID/UUIDs in them.
[Steve Kille]

Short readable examples are desirable.

The old examples, such as "/pda" are of a form that is likely to be deprecated
moving forward.

I think it is important that the MIX spec uses examples aligned to current
recommendations, even if there is some impact on readability.

I've modified the note to make clear that when the recommendation is finalized,
that MIX will be updated to align, and that shorter examples will be used if
this is in lie with the recommentations.

My sense is that the following is larger than it needs to be:

hag66@shakespeare.example/d104f6a7-97e9-477f-8947-e4a37691d7ee/7533375f-2cd1-4455-a311-494bab21f9f0

However,  I will let those working in BIND2 decide what is sensible

Steve