We can make everyone happy, if we just ask around and find someone that is
willing to add XEdDSA to OLM.

1. Then we have it in a lib with a license that makes us happy
2. We can write the XEP so that libsignal and OLM can be used.
3. Even the Matrix people would probably use it for their protocol

So lets do this.

thanks,
Philipp